HOW TO SURVIVE LONDON FASHION WEEK
We are so excited for this crazy, busy and amazing fashion event! And because we know you will be there every day, here are some amazing tips “How to survive London Fashion Week”.
The most important is to have the right handbag – agree?
It is essential to feel elegant and sophisticated. We advise not carry a large bag, but certainly big enough to fit everything you’ll need for this prestigious event, such as cosmetics, camera etc. The adorable and chic PRADA Messenger bag is perfect for this, or if you want to be a little more glamorous, the Chanel Boy handbag works well with absolutely anything, day and night. These two bags come with adjustable straps making this extremely comfortable and easy to use. To feel fresh and full of energy is good to have your favourites with you:
1. A portable phone charger maybe essential to keep posting your pictures and updating social networks – alice + olivia Lizard Phone Pouch with Portable Charger
2. M.A.C Extra Dimension Blush to look fresh all day
3. Yves Saint Laurent TOUCHE ÉCLAT – Radiant Touch to wake you up
4. Evian Facial Natural Mineral Water Spray
5. Water to stay hydrated
6. Pocketbac Sanitizing Hand Gel Bath and Body Works
7. L’Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream
8. Chanel Hydra Beauty Creme Riche Nourishing Lip Balm or very popular CARMEX Lip Balm Tube
We also asked lovely Allie from Rush & Teal –
(Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog) for some general tips:
“Flats are your best friend, even if your determined to wear those season favourite heels, so pack some flats, never underestimate how much running around you’ll be doing at LFW.
– You see a lot of outlandish, crazy and down right odd dressed people at LFW. Remember it’s not a fancy dress party – dress what suits your individual style.
– Stay hydrated; they are long busy days with barely a chance to breath. Drink water!
– It can be hectic but remember to take pictures, notes… Don’t be afraid to ask for street style photos! Remember to take every last bit of fashion week with you.” Allie, Rush and Teal
See you there! 😉